I Got TAGGED.

    Thanks to TamPham for tagging me!!! :)

    Here are the lovely rules:

    1. Link the person who tagged you.
    2. Mention the rules in your blog.
    3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
    4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
    5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

    Here are Fashion Chalet's Quirks:
    1. I hate large crowds!
    2. I'm deathly afraid of bugs.
    3. Loud people in general annoy me.
    4. Disney World is still my favorite place.
    5. I married the guy I shared my first kiss with.
    6. I secretly hope to get discovered as a model.......

    Now that you know me...it's time to play TAG, girls!!!

Post Title

I Got TAGGED.


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-got-tagged.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive