10 Truths: About Moi.


    1 I secretly enjoy playing games like VMK and the Sims.

    2 I detest clearance racks that look excruciatingly 'picked over'.

    3 Loud people ANNOY me!!!!!

    4 I love singing in the car with the windows down, radio full blast.

    5 Juicy Couture is still my favorite lounge wear.

    6 I am obsessed with shoes, that I even buy ones I don't wear (just to "have" them) but not ruin them...

    7 I can never have enough pairs of jeans..... same goes with hooded sweatshirts & jackets...

    8 Small boutiques are where I find some of the best stuff.

    9 Mocha Lattes are my specialty breakfast drink; I make them myself at home all of the time.

    10 I rather have a smoothie or a fruit drink than eat fast food anything.

Post Title

10 Truths: About Moi.


Post URL

https://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/01/10-truths-about-moi.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive