Seeking Escape...

    Hello World...
    patience is indeed a virtue....

    Patience is a key of joy
    if ever you had read about my post where i wanted to quit my job...
    well you will never know what has happened since then...


    dont-give-up

    surprise surprise...
    the HR asked me if I wanted interested in joining another dept...
    and of course I said YES....
    but things aren’t that easy...
    here comes the unwanted barriers on my path...

    persistence
    My actual head isn’t that willing to release me...
    and that just enrage me that he can stoop so low...
    the dept am joining will not be easy but somehow am very happy and relieved that i have found the escape door from this hellish department...

    solutions
    what I learn from this :

    never to take a decision in haste....

    time itself will provide you with the solution...
    and always to have faith

    cheers
    Blog_Striking_Faith-and-Patience

Post Title

Seeking Escape...


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2011/07/seeking-escape.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive