Sprinklers and Popsicles


    With Summer slowly dwindling down… I can’t help but to embrace some of the things I’ll miss the most come the darker, colder months. Sprinkler dashes and strawberry popsicles. Pineapple slices. Sipping on sweetened Iced Tea while watching reruns of Who’s The Boss? Parading around town in shorts and sandals, sans jacket. Tanning by the pool. Kate Moss for Topshop SS 10. This song. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t wait to wear layers again, play in the snow and warm up with Hot Cocoa and the Golden Girls. Now if only the Hallmark Channel would bring back Charles in Charge too…


    Volcom one piece courtesy of Lucky magazine


    Vintage Turquoise cuff. It's my Mom's and it's delicately old.



    What I'm most excited about right now is New York Fashion Week. This year I'll be attending shows, conferences and Fashion's Night Out. I'll also be popping by IFB's Evolving Influence Conference on September 9th at the Hudson Hotel. Make sure to get your tickets early. I hope to see you there!

Post Title

Sprinklers and Popsicles


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/09/sprinklers-and-popsicles.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive