Classic Lines




    Kimberly Taylor Tuxedo Jacket. Cropped and structured with Purple piping down the back as well as in the lining. ENTER: FASHIONCHALET at Checkout for a special 10% OFF discount. Expires June 10th.





    Wren Tee. American Apparel Interlock Mini Skirt. Love Label heels. Noir Panther ring. Forever 21 coin necklace.



    I've been reading a lot of new books lately like The Witches by Roald Dahl and Coraline by Neil Gaiman. I love books. Matilda by Dahl and The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein were some of my firsts as a kid. Every once in a while I like to channel my inner "child" and do "kid" things like reading Mrs. Piggle Wiggle or running through the sprinklers with a popsicle in my mouth.



    I also rented Where The Wild Things Are and watched it last night. I want to hear your thoughts. I will say I expected more... just a little bit.



    Check out my SHOP for newly added items.

    Find Me and Follow:
    Bloglovin'
    | Twitter


    [Press Play ►] I See You | Mika

Post Title

Classic Lines


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/05/classic-lines.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts