One Raindrop Raises the Sea

    When I was a little girl I remember not only being infatuated with the film Free Willy but also with the soundtrack. That Christmas I got my very first portable cassette Walkman and album to the movie. I remember riding my bike around my neighborhood with tape in tow on repeat, cheerfully singing along for all to hear. To this day, I still enjoy listening to music with headphones while riding my bike, I just don't sing as freely.
    Michael Jackson's voice is not only soothing and inspiring but so full of soul..... something meant to share with the World.

    Wren Save the Whales T-shirt, Forever 21 hoodie, Topshop stovepipe jeans, Vintage striped cardigan, Anne Michelle ankle boots, Forever 21 bucket bag.
    [Press Play ►] Will You Be There (Theme from "Free Willy") | Michael Jackson

Post Title

One Raindrop Raises the Sea


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2010/02/one-raindrop-raises-sea.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts