Chinese Laundry







    Thanks to the lovely Martha over at Chinese Laundry for my new shoes. Definitely a mood lifter after being told my Tribal wedges were sold out at Office in my size. These babies are just as haute!

    I'm trying to play catch-up on comments, I promise to get back to your questions and comments really soon. Just know that I do read each and every single one and find myself smiling and happy with each word I receive.

    What are your weekend plans? I rented a bunch of movies in hopes of chilling out on the cozy new sofa with popcorn (melted milk chocolate kisses on top, please) and chilled bottles of water. It's supposed to rain.... If the sun decides to show her lovely face, then to the Water park with plenty-of-slides it is.

    Top: Free People. Shorts: Gap. Blazer: Vintage. Shoulder bag: Vintage. Heels: Chinese Laundry, Bounty.

Post Title

Chinese Laundry


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/05/chinese-laundry.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts