Chivalry






    • Leviticus Jewelry sent me this gorgeous chain necklace appropriately named "Chivalry"
    • I am also in mid-collaboration with my favorite pro photographer for some future blog outfit 'shoots really soon.
    • Thanks to my brother for taking these photographs of me.
    • I love playing with Poladroid.net and 99rooms.com
    • Guess make the greatest shoes. These boots are so comfortable too. Perfect for Stompin' around in like these!!
    • YOUR COMMENTS ARE AMAZING. I love my readers, you guys are A M A Z I N G ♥
    Sweater/Vest: Twelve by Twelve. Sweater: Vintage. Scarf: Qi. Leggings: Danskin. Necklace: Leviticus. Ring: eBay. Boots: Guess.


Post Title

Chivalry


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/04/chivalry.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts