The Monday Seven


    1. I love hearing ghost stories, yet, afterward I find myself not wanting to be alone and a need to sleep with the lights on!
    2. Heels are my addiction. Shoes in general. Help!?
    3. Late at night is when I get the munchies. I'll usually end up snacking on just about everything.
    4. My favorite day of the week is Thursday.
    5. I used to collect Barbie dolls as a little girl. I even played with them until I was almost 13, before giving them all away to my younger cousins.
    6. Cereal is the best food ever, especially with evaporated milk.
    7. My iPod is a collection of memories. Each song has a different meaning.
    Photos: flickr, google

Post Title

The Monday Seven


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2009/01/monday-seven.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive