... and a Puppy 'neath the Christmas Tree



    Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to "Sweety"-she's a Boston Terrier and our new baby. A darling. I strongly encourage those who can, to rescue animals (both cats and dogs) from your local shelters. It's a wise choice and a good deed.

    I hope everyone had the loveliest of Christmases today. I anticipate that you not only saw your own wishes come true, but also made others' wishes come true today. On Christmas day, we made the wish of a puppy come true. We rescued her from the Humane Society.

    I'd love to hear what everyone received. I am still picking up and organizing it all away myself. xx

    Christmas day:
    • The best part was the dinner. Well, actually, the dessert. -Think vanilla cake with whipped cream and Dulce de leche on top.
    • I received some cool films on DVD: Kung Fu Panda, The Dark Knight, and Space Chimps.
    • Weeds The Complete Three Seasons on DVD (now I can finally sit down and watch all 3 in a row) I have never seen it before, so I'm hoping it should be fun. Especially since MK Olsen is supposed to be in the Third Season. :)
    • Clothes (which I am still trying on and having fun organizing away.)
    • $$$ / gift cards
    • chocolate and candy
    • Shoes
    • Makeup
    • Perfume
    • a Tripod!!!



    Tee: forever 21. Leggings: Macy's Jrs. Ballet Flats: Report. Sunglasses: Perry Ellis

Post Title

... and a Puppy 'neath the Christmas Tree


Post URL

http://barbarian-scholar.blogspot.com/2008/12/and-puppy-christmas-tree.html


Visit The Barbarian Scholar for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

Blog Archive